Do you love Victorian homes? Do you love wrap-around porches? Do you love a large house on a corner lot? Do you love a three-car mechanics garage? This Hamilton home is ready for a new buyer with the vision to bring back the old-world charm. Built in 1909 and at one time, this was three residences. Now, back to a single-family home and ready for some TLC from one lucky buyer. Perfect size and room for sharing with others. Are you looking for a large house with the possibility of a blended/extended family? Are you looking for a good buy? Sold AS-IS. Seller to make no repairs!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,497 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Stove, Washer, Refrigerator
- Window Air Conditioning, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Lighted.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price