This is a Great Home located in a Quiet Beach Community on the Chesapeake Bay! 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, located in Breezy Point. Large Open kitchen with Granite Island and tons of cabinets. Engineered Wood Flooring throughout, Recessed lighting, Pocket doors, Crown Molding, Built in Book Shelves, and safe. Lower level primary suite -features lg Jacuzzi soaking tub and dual shower heads in a large walk in shower. Vaulted Ceiling in Foyer. Fenced level rear yard, stepped perennial garden w/ mature landscaping. 2 sheds w/ electric. HVAC replaced in 2020. Includes Deck, and attached Garage. Just a few Blocks to Sandy Beaches, Fishing Pier, Boat Ramps, and Slips! As a home owner you have free access to Breezy Point Beach, which is one of the areas finest beaches. Check out Breezy Point Beach and Campground web page. Enjoy 1/2 mile of sandy beach along the Chesapeake Bay. Swim in the netted swim area and you can find Shark Teeth and Fossils. Not far from Chesapeake and North Beaches, Restaurants, Shopping and all of the great activities the Chesapeake Bay has to offer. Easy commute to DC, Joint Base Andrews, Patuxent River NAS, northern VA, and Baltimore.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 1-1/2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Brick, Brick Front
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price